Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Stories I've Written - 4

What’s  Wonderful  Wings

Once upon a time, there was a Girl named Sonya.
Sonya was a Girl about the age of 10.
One fine morning, Sonya was playing in her garden.
Just then, she saw a wounded toucan lying on the grass.
Sonya picked the poor bird up and carried him into the house.
Next she bandaged the toucan’s little wing.
Then the little Girl took him into the living room and she sat on the couch and said, I wonder what I will name him.
As Sonya said these words over and over again, a idea came to her and she said, I know! I will call him What!
The next day, What woke Sonya up.
Peck Peck Peck  Peck!
Immediately Sonya knew what What was saying: I want to fly.
So Sonya said right back to him, no no, your wing is still hurt.
But What persuaded her so finally she fixed on a kite to What.
Then What flew up into the air,and he soared like an Eagle.

The end                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

1 comment: